Prospects for the OSV industry in Middle East are bright with strong long-term global oil demand and increasing offshore activity. Coupled with stabilizing crude oil price which is expected to exceed USD 100 per barrel, the market is back on track.
But challenges and uncertainties still persist, with an aging fleet, geo-political situation, security and crewing issues that need to be addressed.
“Event educational, highly recommended, high calibre offshore industry executives”
Elias Nassif, CEO, Stanford Marine Group
“An excellent platform for exchange of ideas and getting updates on current trends”
Vinod Narayanan, Deputy General Manager, Marine, Cairn Energy India
From the producers of the successful
Offshore Support Vessels conferences
in Singapore and China, here comes:
Offshore Support Vessels Middle East
The ONLY specialist conference on
Offshore Vessels in the region.
IBC Asia’s premier Offshore Support Vessels (OSV) Conference Series has been hugely successful in showcasing the oil and gas industry expectations, commercial trends and new contracting opportunities for OSVs.
Centered on the Theme “Towards Renewed Growth and Recovery”, OSV Middle East shall focus on the developments and prospects of growth as brought by stabilizing crude oil prices.
Offshore Support Vessels Middle East will bring together the movers, shakers and leaders of the OSV sector of the Arabian Gulf to discuss how to capitalize on the opportunities in and outside the region, while overcoming the hurdles which it is currently facing.
- Market dynamics of the Middle East offshore support sector
- Oil price outlook and how it impacts day rates
- Mapping characteristics of Middle East customers and regional markets
- Financing solutions and capital sources for vessel acquisition, expansion and refurbishments
- Contrasting opportunities between Middle East, Caspian Sea, Africa, Asia and India
- Case studies on overcoming challenges on security, logistics and crewing
- Charterer perspectives and expectations from the industry
- Fleet, new build and contracting strategies by leading Shipowners
- New technology and vessel capabilities
See who is attending, send and receive messages, and make appointments!
Conference delegates, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors will have the opportunity to reach out to fellow participants before and after the event.
The networking tool will operate from our website, and participants will be emailed a unique log in and password that will enable access 10 days before and continue till 5 days after the event.
| Roy Donaldson
Topaz Energy and Marine
| Nasser S. Al Tamimi
Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company
| Vincent Weve
| Capt. Paul Jarkiewicz
Manager - Fleet & Client Services Department
ESNAAD – ADNOC Group
| Khamis Juma Buamim
| Eisa S. Al Sarkal
Logistics and Offshore Marine Manager
Zakum Development Company
- The region’s ONLY specialist conference for Offshore Support Vessels
- Learn about new opportunities and latest offshore E&P projects in the Middle East offshore sector
- In-depth look at OSV technical requirements and operational challenges unique to the region
- Discover strategies of leading shipowners to operate successfully, expanding their business in and outside the region
- Find opportunities to partner and collaborate with the world’s largest offshore market
- Evaluate commercially sustainable business strategies for ship chartering, repair and retrofits
- Hear the inside story told by the largest, most influential shipowners, shipyards and charterers in Middle East!
“A segment targeted conference with an interesting international mix from businesses within the segment”
Vivek Seth, Regional Managing Director - Middle East & India, Smit Lamnalco Group
“Gained more knowledge and will be going again”
Whitthaya K., Engineer, Marine, Logistics And Operations Support Dept., Ptt Exploration And Production Pcl